November Event: Facility Tour
Boston ScientificÂ |Â 25155 Rye Canyon LoopÂ | Santa Clarita, CA 91355
- 12:15 p.m.Â – Gather at the lobby
- 12:30 p.m.Â – 4:30 p.m. – Facility Tour – Boston Scientific Neuromodulation
- 5:30 p.m. – Meet for Dinner/Happy HourÂ at Wolf Creek Restaurant and Brewery
Event photos will be shared soon.
About the Facility – Boston Scientific Neuromodulation:
Our Valencia facility builds products for the Neuromodulation Division. We develop, design and manufacture Implantable Pulse Generators (IPGs), used to stimulate the spinal cord to eliminate neuropathic pain in patients.
- Highlights:Â 40 miles north of Los AngelesÂ | Â More than 1,200 employeesÂ |Â Â Two buildings on campus
- Awards: Recently awarded the best big business in the Santa Clarita area by the Chamber of Commerce.
About Spinal Cord Stimulation â€¦
Spinal Cord Stimulation, or SCS, may offer hope for many of the estimated 100 million people who suffer from chronic pain. SCS sends electrical impulses that trigger nerve fibers along the spinal cord, masking the pain message traveling to the brain. When this happens, generally the painful sensation is replaced with a soothing, tingling sensation.
SCS may be prescribed for chronic intractable pain of the trunk and/or limbs, including unilateral or bilateral pain associated with the following: failed back surgery syndrome, intractable low back pain and leg pain. Many people with failed back surgeries have had success with the SCS. It is most commonly used to treat low back and lower extremity pain. Thousands of patients with severe chronic painful conditions have received relief with spinal cord stimulation.
- No competitors accepted
- No cameras allowed
- Prohibited items inside the Cleanroom:
- Food and/or beverages
- Open-toed shoes
- Heels greater than 1.5 inches in height
- Radios, cameras and unauthorized equipment
- Purses and/or backpacks
RSVP through Eventbrite
Event Photos to follow….